..."I tell you," Jesus replied, " if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out". LK 19:44

Monday, June 14, 2004

dublin california

california here I am, sorry about the pun I had to get started somewhere.

I have to setup a machine nearby and go home,

don't think I don't enjoy visiting all these places, I try to maximize my time, see things I would have been able to other wise see,take pictures I wouldn't otherwise would have been to take. if you have been to New Heights in the past few months you have probably seens some of my pictures from my travels.
so I try to make the most of the time spent away.

but being away from my wife michelle. and soon a little baby girl. will only make this harder.

just little home sick, missing my wife, thought I would post it,

hope I get good pictures to bring home.

No comments:

del.icio.us