..."I tell you," Jesus replied, " if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out". LK 19:44

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

cause your spouse pain, prenatal classes 2

I have tried to write in the blog, for this past week but everytime I have
sat down to write, I got a big empty head with nothing to write.

so anyhow I now Have something to write about .

yesterday at prenatal classes. We actually had to practice breathing.
I wasn't looking forward to that.
but I didn't have to hee hee hoo hoo any. Just breath in, breath out.
and the instructor to the guys to cause pain in our spouse. to be a redirectional focus.

so I instantly went for a pressure point. not to be a jerk, I just wanted to make her jump.
and I let off quickly.

well I expected to get a dirty look.

I did.

but not because of the pain, because I stopped squeezing!
she wanted the pain for the entire 60 seconds.

it's a small story but at least I had something to write about.


No comments:

del.icio.us