..."I tell you," Jesus replied, " if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out". LK 19:44

Saturday, February 12, 2005

quotes

"Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance." ~ Anthony de Mello

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


"The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving." ~ Albert Einstein

"The apple cannot be stuck back on the Tree of Knowledge; once we begin to see, we are doomed and challenged to seek the strength to see more, not less." ~ Arthur Miller

No comments:

del.icio.us